Magical Express from Dolphin After Split Stay

Deploraboo

Mouseketeer
I get that there’s no DME service to/from Dolphin but I am doing split stays, starting at Disney resorts (thus utilizing DME to property). Does Disney allow one to just utilize the “from” portion in this circumstance, albeit not from Dolphin? I.e. would be happy to walk over to Boardwalk to do it.

You can't walk over to the Boardwalk to use ME. You must be an actual guest of a resort on the day you want to go back to the airport.

Does Disney allow one to just utilize the “from” portion in this circumstance, albeit not from Dolphin?
No, the return to the airport must be on (or before) your actual Disney resort stay ends.

Nope. You can use DME from MCO to your Disney resort, but if you are moving to the Dolphin for the second half of your stay, you lose the ability to take DME from the resorts back to the airport. Disney only offers the Free transportation while you are a guest at one of their hotels, it's not the same as having a round trip ride. They will check your reservation number before you book to verify where you are staying the night before you depart.

As others say the answer is no. The reason is that DME is licensed as an airport transfer service, not a bus service. That means they can only transfer guests who are staying at Disney owned resort between MCO and the Disney resort. The Dolphin is not Disney owned or operated so they can’t take someone who is staying there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!