Magical Express Question

Dizznee Freak

Mouseketeer
My Mother in Law has a departing flight from MCO and hour different than ours. Is it possible for her to ride on the same ME Bus as us so she is not left at the resort by herself?

Yes. Specify the same flight number for everyone: hers or yours whichever is earlier.

Alternatively go down to the front desk (or at the DME welcoming area if you think of doing it that soon) to make or modify your Magical Express reservation back to the airport. A request for an earlier DME bus than the normal 3 hours before your flight, made in timely fashion, is always granted. Normal deadline is morning of the day before the day you will sadly depart.

The resort will change her return DME for you. I had to do this in August with my teen niece and nephew who were going to Minneapolis a couple hours earlier than I was going to Detroit. It was no problem for me to be assigned to their DME bus return. (We had the whole bus to ourselves. It was weird.)

And you can always call DME directly at 866 599-0951. Tell them what you want to do and they'll set it up for you. It's a quick, 5 minute phone call.

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter