Magical Express

Magicmcky

Tarheel
We are flying in for a cruise and will be staying 1 night on the front and back end of the trip. My question is, can I take magical express back to the airport without having a return flight? Really just need a trip back to the airport to catch the transfer to Port Canaveral.

Yes, you can. To book ME call them and let them know when you need to be back at the airport for. You do NOT need to "make up" a flight or anything. Just tell them you are returning to the airport without a flight.

We did this for our last cruise [which was a DCL cruise, but we wanted to take the bus from MCO since they leave so much sooner than the resort ones; we took ME from our resot to MCO the evening before the cruise, spent the night at the Hyatt in MCO then took the DCL bus in the morning]

How are you getting to port ? If Disney, can leave from resort, if private, may be just as cheap from resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!