Magicband Pick up?

Ratpack

WL VET
DVC Gold
Quick question on Magic Bands, if this isn't the right forum, please move. In the past when we bought our bands with the package, they shipped them to us. Last night I purchased new bands for our July trip so we can get the MB+, but once I checked out, it said they would be at the resort. Do they no longer ship them to you? I would like to pair them up and make sure they are charged before arriving.

OK, my answer may have just came in an email. Apparently, when you pre-purchase the bands, they come from Disney Shopping.com, so I guess they will be here in a few days.

OK, my answer may have just came in an email. Apparently, when you pre-purchase the bands, they come from Disney Shopping.com, so I guess they will be here in a few days.

Don't be surprised if it takes longer than "a few days". Disney uses a discount bulk shipper for the pre-arrival MB+. But if it is now handled entirely by shopdisney, maybe they are faster.

Don't be surprised if it takes longer than "a few days". Disney uses a discount bulk shipper for the pre-arrival MB+. But if it is now handled entirely by shopdisney, maybe they are faster.
While shopDisney handles the order processing, One Stop Mailing (OSM) still handles the actual shipping. So, not faster.

I am heading down in a few weeks. Ordered our magic bands about a month ago and once they shipped it took 7 days. Normal delivery time from FL to PA when I have something coming ups/fedex is 2-3 days. So definitely takes longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter