Magicband+ room discount

becks59

Mouseketeer
I have a package reservation set up for later this year and am needing to buy some magic bands for my 2 boys. I saw that I can get a discount on them, but the link on the app to get the magic bands through my reservation shows a very limited selection that does not include any that they like. Am I able to get a discount on other magic bands? My boys specifically are wanting some marvel character bands.

The pre-arrival selection is limited, and varies. According to the Disney Tourist Blog's most recent update, "There are currently 36 pre-arrival options. This is far fewer than last year at the same time, and down from a high of 82 at the peak of last year. On a semi-positive note, the current availability as of February 2024 is actually better than late last month and earlier this month, when there were under two-dozen choices at times."

Yeah the selection is very poor right now. Just check back, every once in a while they add a bunch to the selection and then it gets whittled down after time. This is about the lowest I've seen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter