Magicband shipment confirmation

Theok029

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I have a family trip coming up in just 32 days and the time for magicband customization has just ended. I am still able to edit the magicbands for pick up at the front desk, which I want to skip. How do I know if the magicbands will be shipping to me or will be for pick up? I completed my customization (complimentary only) in May although I have checked to see if the upgrades were available but never made any changes and only went back. The dashboard says they have received the order but I also see the message to make changes for hotel pick up. I am just concerned they won't be shipping.

Thanks!

Yeah, the customization for hotel pick up message is a glitch.

We just got the free ones also. For us, at 30 days before check in, the option to edit my magic band order disappeared, and they shipped a few days later.

Thanks for posting, we're 30-something days out and I'm getting the same message and have made multiple requests to ship them and it keeps saying I can pick them up at the front desk. Happy to know this is a glitch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter