Mail in Film development

jamsmom

<font color=deeppink>Really isn't mean at all!<br>
Has anyone used one of the film processing companies from the Internet? What were the results? I like the idea of mailing in 1-2 rolls of film while at WDW so I will get them after arriving back home. BUT>.... I need to know the name(s) of some good companies. I look forward to hearing some great (or negative) repsonses.

5_2000g.jpg

I have used Snapfish and really liked them. They only charge you for the shipping. You can get the envelopes by going to Snapfish.com

I have used photoworks for many years (It used to be called Seattle Film Works). I looked around for something else a few years back when i wasn't happy with the scanning resolution, but they increased it, and I returned. I also liked the tip, and will be taking envelopes with me next week to send off my film.
http://photoworks.com/

I've only used the Snapfish internet service because it was one of the first besides AOL and very inexpensive compared to that experience! Only $1.69 for a regular set of prints (that's the shipping charge.) There are some rules (I think a limit on the amount of rolls you can submit to continue to get the $1.69 shipping charge and you must view your photos on line within 30 days or you get a development charge. Quality is very good considering only $1.69!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter