Maine-iacs do Disney - Day 7 Time to go home

snowman

DIS Veteran
Day 7 – Time to go home
Cast – Snowman (AKA Tia, obsessive trip planner, 2nd trip to WDW)
Stoney (AKA Darla, Cinderella fan, 2nd trip to WDW)
Carl (the nephew, turning 7 at WDW, 1st trip to WDW)
Dates – Nov 11-17, 2000
Resort – Dixie Landings

Day 7 – This is the day we check out. Our trip has finally come to an end. It has been a great week though. A little bickering, but no long term damage. Since we packed nearly everything the night before, it doesn’t take long to get ready. We have a PS at Boatwrights for 9:30, so we call Bell Services at 9:00 for a luggage pick up. He’s there about 10 mins later and goes off with all our luggage. All we have to deal with are the fanny packs. Among the things we packed away are our warm tops for the trip home (Maine is a bit colder than Florida in November). This is intentional, now we have an excuse to buy new sweatshirts all around.

Breakfast at Boatwrights is much better than the time before. Tia has the Banana Stuffed French Toast. That get’s an 8 on the 1-10 scale. Darla gets the Dixie Land French Toast (9), and Carl has the Mickey Pancake (7). Our server is much better than the one the other day. The restaurant has redeemed itself.

After breakfast it’s on to the Store to buy those very necessary sweatshirts. We also get the Millenium picture book & an extra tote bag. Now we will definatly have room. Carl buys himself a Mickey hat and a Mickey Go-Fish game before we leave. We kill some time in the arcade then sit ourselves down in the lounge to play Go-Fish. While Darla and Carl play cards Tia refills the Mugs and buys munchies at the food court. The car is coming for us at 2:00, so we have another couple of hours to kill. Carl watches cartoons on the tv in the lounge. Where else will a bar tv have cartoons on?

TTC shows up on time and we have an uneventful trip to the airport and then home. There is a brief delay in Cinncinati, but only about 15 mins. Not too bad. When we get back to Bangor, my sister, her boyfriend, and my stepfather are waiting for us. Carl rides home with his parents and we ride home w/ my stepfather.

I know there are things I have left out, but the trip was so great. We are already planning our next trip to WDW, either Thanksgiving, 2001 or Jan, 2002.

mickey09a.gif

ASMo 99
DxL Nov 11-17, 2000

Thanks for posting. I enjoyed your reports.

Nanajo DVC 8/98

Offsite 5/78
Contemp 11/85
BWV 3/99
OKW 11/99
BWV 3/01
OKW 11/01

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter