Maine members sound off

South Portland present and accounted for. BWV and BCV

Snowbunny - or is that Rainbunny - I hear your pain! This rain is for the birds - ducks! Let's hope it's not a repeat of last year.

DVCConvert - ya - we see the weather reports, rub it in!!!!! At least we don't have to shovel rain!

From soggy York County....they are closing the schools and evacuating several neighborhoods...and I was just in WDW 3 days ago...and this is what I came back to!!?!?

DH and I have decided that if we do get evacuated, we are going right back down to FL!

OMG, the sun just came out for three whole minutes before it started drizzling again. First time we've seen the sun at all in over a week :sunny:

I may not be a DVC owner yet but we are Mainers......We are Lewiston and I hate the rain......we just came back from Disney and eleven days of 90s and sun......we had a fantastic time.....Oh Yah my hubby was Squardron 23 stationed at Brunswick for three of his four years.
Nice to see so many Disers from maine too....
have a great day everyone......and lets do a SUN DANCE :banana:
omgoodness ........was it another squardron he would spend six months here and then six months in Sicily.....

Live from York county
Dayton, Maine

I saw the sun! I saw the sun!nny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

I had enough rain!!!!!

Well in a few more days We will be going home again to the BCV's.
We will be so excited to get out of this dreadful weather!!!!!

OK so who has a good disney license plate.
We are the vanity plate state!
I have been thinking what to put on mine for years

goofytoo said:
Live from York county
Dayton, Maine

I saw the sun! I saw the sun!nny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

I had enough rain!!!!!

Well in a few more days We will be going home again to the BCV's.
We will be so excited to get out of this dreadful weather!!!!!

OK so who has a good disney license plate.
We are the vanity plate state!
I have been thinking what to put on mine for years

I'll give you my license plate, since DH hates vanity plates and I can't use this idea...

very simple...DVC4ME (get the pun...Maine and ME)

Yup, we saw PARTIAL sun for all of about 4 minutes. Now the clouds are back, but at least a break from the rain. Let's keep our fingers crossed...

kathleena said:
South Portland present and accounted for. BWV and BCV

Snowbunny - or is that Rainbunny - I hear your pain! This rain is for the birds - ducks! Let's hope it's not a repeat of last year.

DVCConvert - ya - we see the weather reports, rub it in!!!!! At least we don't have to shovel rain!

Nancy--

I have to laugh every time I see your signature about Maine not being a hoity-toity state! So true....everywhere except where I am...K'bunk is SO hoity-toity! :rotfl:

The sun is blazing today :furious:
I felt like a mole driving into Portland today with the sun on my face :goodvibes
I hope everyone survived the rain without too much damage.
I am lucky I live on a little knoll - I didn't get a drop of water in my basement.

Pumba,
I am glad you had good weather for your trip
We usually go at the beginning of May we are going later this year because DS is in middle school and it is harder and harder to take him out of school
The teachers really frown on it.

3 Disney kids,
Our favorite resteraunts are in K'bunkport.
I love Federal Jacks and at the other spectrum
Hurricanes is yummy...............

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter