Maintain free dining plan?

FIE08

Earning My Ears
Hi
We booked a Holliday for aug. 2020 with free dining plan through the Irish Disney site. Now we want to change are room from beach club to yacht club. Will we lose are free dining?

You'll need to phone to ask. We've managed to do this in the past when the other hotel had availability and there wasn't a reduction in cost. We've also been unable to do this as the hotel we were hoping to change to didn't have availability.

Mrs TT

The amendment fee is payable if the value of you new booking is the same or lower. It does depend on availability, and that doesn’t just mean a room is available, but they are happy it being classed as a free diNing room.

good luck

I have changed a couple of times since booking with free dining, I checked first and was told I was locked in at free dining, you don’t pay anything if the cost is more than your original booking. The rate you paid for the park tickets is locked in as well (now they are slightly cheaper). However when I eventually found the OKW room I wanted, I rang and the cost of the room with free dining was a lot less than what was showing on the system that day without free dining.
I was also advised you pay £50 regardless of how many changes you make, I needed to change dates slightly, resort which was cheaper and the names of guests as well so I just made all the changes in one call for £50.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!