Major new announcement from Universal Orlando!!!!

Wait, isn't one of the music options classical? Who would listen to classical while riding a roller coaster?:confused: Wierd.

Are you kidding???? Wagner???? "Ride of the Valkyries"???? It's made for roller-coasting!

Are you kidding???? Wagner???? "Ride of the Valkyries"???? It's made for roller-coasting!

It's no "Winger - Battle Stations", but yea, I suppose you've got a point on that one! :rotfl2:

Now I've got the whole "kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit......." version going on in my head....

It's no "Winger - Battle Stations", but yea, I suppose you've got a point on that one! :rotfl2:

Now I've got the whole "kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit......." version going on in my head....

We definitely need a "spit-take" smiley!!! (Wiping off monitor).

Never let you get between me and my guitar,
No use to keep trying, you won’t get very far.

Take no prisoners, open fire,
Battle stations!
Someone’s trying to brainwash me,
Battle stations!
Back off, baby!
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hadn't heard that one since the Bill and Ted sequel...

I would've gone Hanson-Mmmbop, but "Battle Stations" is more Wagnerian. Good call. :lmao:

Oooooh, Bwunhilde, You're so Wovewy....
Yes, I know it.. I can't help it.....
:lmao:

We definitely need a "spit-take" smiley!!! (Wiping off monitor).

Never let you get between me and my guitar,
No use to keep trying, you won’t get very far.

Take no prisoners, open fire,
Battle stations!
Someone’s trying to brainwash me,
Battle stations!
Back off, baby!
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hadn't heard that one since the Bill and Ted sequel...

I would've gone Hanson-Mmmbop, but "Battle Stations" is more Wagnerian. Good call. :lmao:

Oooooh, Bwunhilde, You're so Wovewy....
Yes, I know it.. I can't help it.....
:lmao:

Nothing gets by you, does it..... :rotfl2: Now, how many people would have even known what the heck I was talking about!!! Not only that, but I get lyrics AND the movie reference? Jeez! Don't want to take you on in NTN trivia, that's for sure!

I tell ya, I'm impressed :)

Very exciting. Glad we got in on that 2 yr AP deal a few months ago~~our APs don't expire until August 2009 so we'll definitely schedule a day before or after the podcast cruise.

But I'm confused about what exactly this is going to do...virtual reality mixed with a real coaster while being videotaped and listening to your choice of music??? Oh well...a new ride is always exciting. :) :) :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter