Major Disney refurb and construction completion dates worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the first post and although very complete, the list did not contain the following projects.....

· Interchange and Resort flyover at Magic Kingdom Parking Entrance
· Interchange at Osceola Parkway and World Drive (for Star Wars Land I believe)
· DVC Riviera Resort
· Paddlefish Restaurant Disney Springs
· Renovation of all rooms at Old Key West
· New Parking Garage at Disney Springs
· Renovation of the Tomorrowland Speedway
· EPCOT grand transformation

When you look at the scope of work for everything under under construction or soon to be, it is staggering.

I read the first post and although very complete, the list did not contain the following projects.....

· Interchange and Resort flyover at Magic Kingdom Parking Entrance
· Interchange at Osceola Parkway and World Drive (for Star Wars Land I believe)
· DVC Riviera Resort
· Paddlefish Restaurant Disney Springs
· Renovation of all rooms at Old Key West
· New Parking Garage at Disney Springs
· Renovation of the Tomorrowland Speedway
· EPCOT grand transformation

When you look at the scope of work for everything under under construction or soon to be, it is staggering.
1. I don’t put road projects on here for the most part.
2. I guess I thought of that included in the CBR work but I can add that.
3. Paddlefish is completed and has been for some time.
4. Room renovations are constantly happening and I don’t always have dates for those.
5. I can add the garage.
6. Speedway isn’t confirmed.
7. We don’t know a timeline on the Epcot changes. Individual known projects are on there though.

Thanks, great shots. in the Ratatouille pictures, you can the the skyliner construction site at the Gateway entrance. Also, renderings were posted yesterday of the 3 Skyliner Stations. They look great

https://twitter.com/WDWToday/status/956557283525365761

It says: We’re not pulling your string! This summer you'll be able to eat at Woody’s Lunch Box! RT if you are excited to picinic in Andy's backyard.
1f920.png
#HollywoodStudios

oooh I thought since that new article came out that said they had like cheese plates and stuff that it might have small plates
It will have small plates but it won't be a full service restaurant so I would think of it more like Baseline Taphouse or maybe Trader Sams?

I don't know if it will since its not a restaurant.

On WDWNT they called Wine Bar George a "table service dining location". Not sure if there right. Also, on the Wine Bar George application there's a position for server and a position for host and quick service host. This sounds to me there will be a small section for a tapas table service and a bar/lounge section. I could be totally wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!