Make a Wish (and other organizations) ~ Wish Trippers UNITE! Volume FIVE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JWCJ said:
Can one of you families from down south please adopt me? I have shovelled the driveway 3 times today. We got 6 inches of snow over the weekend, and are in the midst of getting another 12 inches. WHERE IS SPRING?!?!?!? :offtopic::cold::crazy2:

Only if you adopt me in the summer, Mojave desert is miserable when its hot, but has very dry winters. We get all excited and shut down the freeways on our one day of snow per year (maybe 2 inches deep, LoL). Right now its perfect though.

Only if you adopt me in the summer, Mojave desert is miserable when its hot, but has very dry winters. We get all excited and shut down the freeways on our one day of snow per year (maybe 2 inches deep, LoL). Right now its perfect though.

It's a deal. Our summer hits 86F maybe 3 or 4 days a year. It's fun though, because we also only get 4ish hours of dark.
I'm going to close my eyes, and think Florida thoughts, and try to remember that even though we've had a foot of snow in 18 hours at least we will never have to worry about a Tsunami or hurricane. Phew. I'll try to hold off complaining for awhile - unless we face a plague of locusts this summer. Then the complaining is back on. :rotfl:

We're not much better here in New England! Our winter has been INSANE! I keep thinking to myself "only 38 days until FL!" And I actually left Florida and moved to this madness!

I moved here (Massachusetts) from Florida too .. what was I thinking ??
It's been such a horrid winter .. I am so ready for it to be over ! :sad1:

That's true, you have really gotten slammed this year. I don't think I could do your wet winters :crazy2:

37 days, 37 days, 37 days.....

3 out 5 of us sick with strep. :(. I know almost a month out, but last fall we all had store and took almost 6 weeks to get it gone. Prayers for good health please......

Moodyzblu said:
This really bugs me .. I mean let the child enjoy this wonderful trip that is being offered to her. Even if you guys didn't do all the parks .. there is so much more to it than that. It's about being treated special and giving these kids special treatment. I sure hope you can discuss this with the Dr and convince him that this is something you want/need to do for your child. Lets us know how it goes ! (also, like a pp asked, what WOULD be appropriate ??)
So went to her palliative appointment today expecting to get the MAW thing on track, and our team was out for the day and sent in substitutes! Of all the visits to do that, sheesh! :) Ran the situation down to them as best we could and hoping for miracles. We can still get lucky!

Oneplustwins said:
3 out 5 of us sick with strep. :(. I know almost a month out, but last fall we all had store and took almost 6 weeks to get it gone. Prayers for good health please......

Yuck, prayers for all!

JWCJ said:
It's a deal. Our summer hits 86F maybe 3 or 4 days a year. It's fun though, because we also only get 4ish hours of dark.
I'm going to close my eyes, and think Florida thoughts, and try to remember that even though we've had a foot of snow in 18 hours at least we will never have to worry about a Tsunami or hurricane. Phew. I'll try to hold off complaining for awhile - unless we face a plague of locusts this summer. Then the complaining is back on. :rotfl:
Sounds like a perfect summer! We get hurricane like wind ( but no water to worry about, just some sand). I'll take the occasional earthquake to what a lot of places get!

Oneplustwins said:

Get better quick!

taliasmom said:
Sounds like a perfect summer! We get hurricane like wind ( but no water to worry about, just some sand). I'll take the occasional earthquake to what a lot of places get!

Hand shake. Deal. My FIL and most of his friends head your direction anyway. I keep telling him I fit into suitcases, but for some reason DH objects.

Bad sub team timing, but maybe they'll be more willing? Many WDW vibes heading your way!

WHERE IS SPRING?!?!?!? :offtopic::cold::crazy2:

Isn't it crazy? We're supposed to get snow this weekend too, but not as much as you're getting.

Tomorrow is the official 14 day mark until we leave!!! :dance3::cheer2::cool1::yay::dance3::cheer2::cool1::yay:

Yay! :cheer2: So excited for you :) (as I panic that I still have so much to get done :rotfl:)

I'll try to hold off complaining for awhile - unless we face a plague of locusts this summer. Then the complaining is back on. :rotfl:

:rotfl:

So sorry :hug: Praying those with strep recover very quickly, and that the others don't get it. :hug:

So went to her palliative appointment today expecting to get the MAW thing on track, and our team was out for the day and sent in substitutes! Of all the visits to do that, sheesh! :) Ran the situation down to them as best we could and hoping for miracles. We can still get lucky!

Sorry the team was out for the day. Praying you get approval. :hug:

Trying to remember what I have already packed and what I still need :faint: I can't wait for it all to beginpixiedust: We will be arriving in Orlando by 3 pm TOMORROW!!!!! AHHH :hyper:

LittleEsmom said:
Trying to remember what I have already packed and what I still need :faint: I can't wait for it all to beginpixiedust: We will be arriving in Orlando by 3 pm TOMORROW!!!!! AHHH :hyper:

That's sooo exciting, no sleep tonight, Might as well put coffee on and enjoy

Thanks everyone for the prayers and well wishes! I know we don't leave until the 16th but I am freaking!
Littler amok soooo excited for you! Wooooooo hooo! Have an amazing trip!
Tailiasmom good luck! Keep us posted!

We leave on Monday!!!

Yay! :cheer2: Have a wonderful trip :)

We will be arriving in Orlando by 3 pm TOMORROW!!!!! AHHH :hyper:

We know a little boy that just turned 30 months & now qualifies for his wish. His family is freaking out about what he will wish for, because every time someone asks him a question like "If you could have anything at all, what would you want?", he answers CAKE :rotfl:

We know a little boy that just turned 30 months & now qualifies for his wish. His family is freaking out about what he will wish for, because every time someone asks him a question like "If you could have anything at all, what would you want?", he answers CAKE :rotfl:

When Maddie got her acceptance letter in the mail, her first answer to the "if you could have any wish, what would you want?" question was "a pile of chocolate!" She then changed her mind to "a pile of chocolate at Disney" and then finally to "Disney so I can be in a parade on Main Street" when her wish granters actually came. I'm assuming that the little boy will probably be able to have his cake somewhere along the wish granting process! Too funny :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!