Make a Wish (and other organizations) - Wish Trippers UNITE! Volume SIX!

Thanks everyone! You guys are so amazing! Blessed mom4 I got some on Disney clearance! Thank you! I never thought to look there. Such an amazing group here. Many blessings to each of you!

Thanks everyone! You guys are so amazing! Blessed mom4 I got some on Disney clearance! Thank you! I never thought to look there. Such an amazing group here. Many blessings to each of you!

That makes me smile, I am SO happy you were able to find something. Did you see this one?

Walt Disney World

There is also one in white for ladies, if you wanted to sort of match them.

I hope you post pics of your wonderful finds when they arrive, if you have time.

Blessed mom4..... That is too funny, I got him that one! Blue is his favorite color! :). I also got him a brown one with Grumpy on it! Thank you again!

Far too much to bore you with here! I DID finish our TR (FINALLY :faint:) and it is in my siggie if you want to read. Use the chapter links to just get to the meat of the story. And I HAVE started out TR of our redo trip! We had so much fun and were even able to volunteer at GKTW which was one of the highlights of our trip! I am so ready to do it all again! YOu are gong to have the most amazing trip and I am glad to see you back. So many come and go here and it is nice to know how the children are dong. Thank you!

Could never bore me. I finished reading you TR yesterday, I must say I teared up quite a bit when reading about Little Miss Celebrity, DH came in the room like what's wrong, did something happen? Lol I am sssooooo happy for you all.

We met with our wish grantor again today :-). She is such a sweet girl. She's going to meet with us at the hospital next week (Ja's in for her MTX lumbar puncture) with a "countdown box" with little activities for the girls to do each day! Considering the fact that she is finishing up her degree these next couple of months, I am amazed that she is putting so much work into our trip.
We also decided that instead of having a going away party we would do a "Welcome Home Princess Tea Party." That way the girls can tell their friends and family about the trip and give out little souvenirs. Things are going to be so hectic leading up to the trip; this seems like a better idea :-)

That's awesome! Can't wait to see pics!

Could never bore me. I finished reading you TR yesterday, I must say I teared up quite a bit when reading about Little Miss Celebrity, DH came in the room like what's wrong, did something happen? Lol I am sssooooo happy for you all.

You are so sweet! I am happy you were able to read the magic of our trip. Yes, my little celebrity loved being famous! She lives and thrives on that, but it definitely isn't for everyone. Had it not been her wish, it isn't something I would have wanted to do, it is a LOT of attention and I am certain that many children would NOT like that at all.

As you read, we had a lot of down time on Lisa's wish trip as well, which was a HUGE blessing to us...that and just rolling with what happens are two of my biggest pieces of advice. Also, DON'T try to make magic happen, I assure you, it will occur naturally, when you least expect it. Just keep a HUGE smile on your face and remember, you are in Disney with your daughter...what could POSSIBLY be better/more magical than that?!?!? Tell DH to watch out...I expect a LOT of happy tears will be shed on this trip by you! :grouphug::grouphug: You have waited a long time for this trip and it just helps add to the anticipation. pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: will follow you and you will be blessed for NOT forcing the trip, but allowing it to happen in the right time! I had to adjust to that with so many postponements..and the wait was all worth it in the end! :goodvibes

I really AM glad you are back and came to share with us! :lovestruc

Thanks to some bad influences here on DIS, my sewing machine has been rescued from the basement (My MIL owned a fabric store and was attempting to teach me how to quilt. I haven't really touched the machine since she died 5 years ago). I was thinking of making a couple small stroller bags that could somehow attach towards the front of the double stroller, so each girl could have her own access to things like snacks and stickers. Any ideas of how I could make something like that?

Hi everyone we're back. So a little update, Kenzie was originally scheduled to go to WDW in late November long story short her doc never signed off on her paperwork, and anyway she ended up the the hospital until like 2 weeks before Christmas. But we got rescheduled for the end of May, so she's turning 4 in WDW. Check out our PTR, I'll try to keep it updated.

Sorry to hear she was in the hospital. How wonderful she gets to celebrate her birthday at Disney World though!

We met with our wish grantor again today :-). She is such a sweet girl. She's going to meet with us at the hospital next week (Ja's in for her MTX lumbar puncture) with a "countdown box" with little activities for the girls to do each day! Considering the fact that she is finishing up her degree these next couple of months, I am amazed that she is putting so much work into our trip.
We also decided that instead of having a going away party we would do a "Welcome Home Princess Tea Party." That way the girls can tell their friends and family about the trip and give out little souvenirs. Things are going to be so hectic leading up to the trip; this seems like a better idea :-)

What a fun idea to have a Welcome Home Princess tea party! I LOVE the idea!!

Jackie

So getting a little nervous. We leave in 9 days and have our preliminary reservations, but haven't gotten our final paperwork. Still waiting on boarding passes, luggage tags, and the check! :confused3 Our wish granters wanted to set up a little pizza party next Tuesday night and then we have his going away party next Friday night after we check into the hotel. Not sure if they will wait until then?? Oh well, we will just go with it! ;) Trying to get more packing done and just mainly need to add last minute things. My grandma was admitted back into the hospital today, so I hope she gets out before we leave. :goodvibes Hope everyone has a great week, we are finally getting some spring weather!! :cool1:

NEmel said:
So getting a little nervous. We leave in 9 days and have our preliminary reservations, but haven't gotten our final paperwork. Still waiting on boarding passes, luggage tags, and the check! :confused3 Our wish granters wanted to set up a little pizza party next Tuesday night and then we have his going away party next Friday night after we check into the hotel. Not sure if they will wait until then?? Oh well, we will just go with it! ;) Trying to get more packing done and just mainly need to add last minute things. My grandma was admitted back into the hospital today, so I hope she gets out before we leave. :goodvibes Hope everyone has a great week, we are finally getting some spring weather!! :cool1:

If you're seeing the grantors twice before you go, I imagine you're fine. I understand it being nerve wracking though!
I hope your grandma is okay and gets out of the hospital quickly :-)
So close! Exciting!

Hello Everyone we got our Dates, we are going May 25th -31st and We will be there for one of the Star Wars Weekends, Cameron is so excited and we just cannot wait.

To keep up to date follow our Pre Trip Report with the link below.

Jmerch, yay! We will just miss each other.

Maroo, thanks for the new thread!

Jo, the stroller bags sound fun! I'm not a sewer, but there are so many fun ideas of things to make that I think I will give it a go.

I just posted in Jenna's PTR, but things are not going terribly well with our trip planning. We have been waiting for nearly two weeks to get confirmation that we can extend. I thought that we would hear something by now, even if it was just a verbal confirmation (it didn't take this long to get the wish approved and to get dates!). Second, I realized yesterday that the day we leave is Jenna's first ever dance recital, that she is very excited about. Of course, I am the one that gave MAW this date!! I feel awful. I have asked the wish granters to see if it would be possible to delay our trip one day, but I feel like that is asking a lot, so I'm not sure it will happen. Almost anything else and I would be ok missing, but she is so excited (of course she is more excited about the wish trip, so there is some consolation).

So Talia's Dr. sends me an email saying she doesn't recall denying any wishes. Lord, please let that work in our favor!!

Dr. Said she didn't think Talia would get much out of the trip, but she would sign off on it if I felt otherwise. I FEEL OTHERWISE!! Looks like Talia's back in the game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter