Make a wish family files complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad this story hasn't made it to any big news agency.

I think they've figured out they would look like idiots if they presented the story from the mother's point of view, and they don't want to drag the MAW kid into it. I'm glad it's been ignored.

Alternatively, maybe there will be a trend where a few self-important, entitled guests don't act like spoiled brats, and push the CMs past their limit.

Have you seen what a few castmembers say online? Pretty much all park guests fall into their category of being self-important, entitled, or deserving of being ridiculed. No one seems to be off limits. Have an annual pass? Ride an ECV? Ask guestions they think are stupid? Weigh too much? Use a DAS?

There's one person who claims to be an EPCOT GS castmember who says violent things about guests online. Customer service guidelines exist for people like him who are thankfully in the minority but still exist.

There are so many castmembers who work really hard, in very difficult circumstances to maintain professionalism and remain friendly to a lot of people who don't deserve it. When one person breaks the rules that everyone else is forced to follow, it's disrespectful to them.

Good for this mother! She is right. It was a store, not a ride and it was on the way out of the park. Leave them in for 15-20 minutes, no harm, no foul. Good lord, that type of inflexibility is just overkill.

The mom wanting the CM disciplined is a bit much, other than that I think she is right. Walk a mile in someone's shoes before you mouth off about something you were not there to witness.

And the conspiracy theories on this thread are hilarious!! And as they ensue, I would like to state that I do not in any way know this woman.

The mom wanting the CM disciplined is a bit much, other than that I think she is right. Walk a mile in someone's shoes before you mouth off about something you were not there to witness.

:confused:

Were you there? If not, why are you commenting? Just curious.

Have you seen what a few castmembers say online? Pretty much all park guests fall into their category of being self-important, entitled, or deserving of being ridiculed. No one seems to be off limits. Have an annual pass? Ride an ECV? Ask guestions they think are stupid? Weigh too much? Use a DAS?

There's one person who claims to be an EPCOT GS castmember who says violent things about guests online. Customer service guidelines exist for people like him who are thankfully in the minority but still exist.

There are so many castmembers who work really hard, in very difficult circumstances to maintain professionalism and remain friendly to a lot of people who don't deserve it. When one person breaks the rules that everyone else is forced to follow, it's disrespectful to them.

Maybe you should take the time and go back and re read all the posts that you have posted on here - makes one wonder who you are, and what your beef is with CM's at Disney.

You are certainly welcome to your opinions, and the need to take up for a spiteful, obnoxious woman, but with all the evidence presented from different sources, plus from the woman's mouth, herself, most of us have deep sympathy for any of the CM's that had to deal with her, and her adult family, during their trip.

Except for the woman, herself, who else has said that the CM's broke any rules in this situation. Because of her (the woman) reputation, saying what she said was said, is not believable at this point.

You have the right to keep defending her all you want. :confused3

Good for this mother! She is right. It was a store, not a ride and it was on the way out of the park. Leave them in for 15-20 minutes, no harm, no foul. Good lord, that type of inflexibility is just overkill.

And the conspiracy theories on this thread are hilarious!! And as they ensue, I would like to state that I do not in any way know this woman.

The park was closed to day guests, ride or no ride she didnt belong in the store, she wanted and unfortunatley got special treatment. I hope they ban her from the parks for her disgusting behavior

I've never seen anyone purporting to be a CM say anything violent about a guest, ever. And I can't imagine it would be allowed on the DIS, so I have no idea what you're talking about there.

I've never seen anyone purporting to be a CM say anything violent about a guest, ever. And I can't imagine it would be allowed on the DIS, so I have no idea what you're talking about there.

Someone is enjoying :stir: and making it up as they go. Now there is another poster with her 'second' post joining in. Maybe someone needing to get another account? :rolleyes1

Ya ever think that CMs post stuff online about guests because they are real people and are allowed to vent? Even anonymously online?

Violent things?? Where did you read that?

I don't know why you have such a chip on your shoulder but realize one thing people have the right to post on line no matter who they work for. I dont know what point you are trying to prove but you fall way short. What these cm are doing is called venting and if they work in GS they have probably dealt with all the entitled folks, The woman was acting like a savage and should have been treated like one

I think it's time to close this thread.
We will probably never know the real story from either side (or the middle) and pretty much everything from every angle has been said here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!