Make Pocahontas a live-action movie

Which Disney live-action are you most excited for?

• mulan

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • aladdin

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • lion king

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Seems frought with issues from the outset. No way disney is making something accurate and ergo, worthwhile. It'd be the anti-Disney, but if they went all in for an accurate depiction, that'd be awesome.

I'm surprised by the number of people here who didn't like the live action version of Beauty and the Beast. I just LOVED the movie. I thought it was fantastic!

Saw the live action version of Beauty and the Beast once. That was enough. Was not impressed. Why remake Disney classics into live action versions? Can't they come up with any new ideas?

Saw the live action version of Beauty and the Beast once. That was enough. Was not impressed. Why remake Disney classics into live action versions? Can't they come up with any new ideas?

Just as we are seeing across all of Hollywood, there is risk averse mindset developing where almost all producers (including Disney) have become addicted to franchise sequels. The Pirate series is the core example, where that narrative was driven into the ground about two films ago, but that hasn't stopped Disney from subsequently squeezing extra drops of blood out of several predictable, undifferentiated and frankly unnecessary sequels.

So I'd say the answer to your question is no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter