Make sure your guests call the right number!

AllyandJack

* Here is where a picture of my girls would be, if
Just wanted to share this with other Disney brides and grooms. Apparently three of my guests lost their paperwork and thought they could book their blocked off room through CRO. Obviously they were wrong. However, they were also given wrong information. They were told no availability at the hotel (which was true, but my blocked rooms were still open to them). Then they were told that, if they wanted any kind of discount, I had to work with my coordinator for an alternative. They were obviously in a state of panic because they were offered another hotel at a much higher rate and thought they wouldn't be able to come.

Make sure they call the right number to avoid frantic phone calls to your home like I got! It all worked out in the end, but the first phone call telling me all of my rooms were booked really freaked me out! By the second call, I knew what had happened and I was calm, but when a guest calls crying and says they can't come because all the rooms are gone....let's just say it's not a fun experience!

Since we anticipated these problems with some of our family, we sent a pre-announcement out, made on our home computer with some nice paper, that told them what to expect, about the Save the Dates that Disney sends, and that they needed to block their rooms from the forms or those phone numbers. It helped, we only had one person panic...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter