making adr's on-line??

lionqueen

Mouseketeer
Hi all. I was trying to make some ADR's for the first time on line and had a quick question. I was trying to make an ADR for The Crystal Palace. My first question is does anyone know what time lunch begins? My second question is when I put in the number in our party (2 adults and one child, 2 years old) it says that we may be seated at different tables?? It that possible that they would split my husband and I up? I've never eaten there and we usually don't do ADR's so I'm a newbie at this. I thought we'd try the Crystal Palace since my little one loves pooh! Thanks in advance for any info.

I was also wondering what time lunch starts/breakfast ends. We are thinking about trying the Crystal Palace for lunch but knowing how we tour, we'd want lunch around 11am. So will they servebfast or lunch then?

If you check out the menu's on Allears, at the top of the menu it will tell you what times that menu is in effect for. CP lunch runs from 11:30 AM until 3:00 PM.

It is just because the size of your party that they say you could be split up. However, I don't think I have ever actually seen or heard any restaurant splitting up a party your size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter