• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Making ADR's w/o booking trip??

Ninnygunk

Mouseketeer
Is it possible to make your ADR's without having your vacation booked? We're still trying to figure out if we can afford to go again this year - went the last 2 years! I just don't want to miss out on our dining reservations if possible. I know I could go ahead & book the trip in order to make the ADR's but my sister isn't so big on doing that.

You can make your dining reservations, but you cannot do the 180+10 days if that makes sense, so if you want to make your ADR's right at the 180 mark, you would have to make one reservation a day. I hope that made sense.

You can make your dining reservations, but you cannot do the 180+10 days if that makes sense, so if you want to make your ADR's right at the 180 mark, you would have to make one reservation a day. I hope that made sense.

Just to clarify...you could make as many ADRs for that DATE (180 days out) as you want, not one reservation per day. So, you could book breakfast, lunch, and dinner for a particular date if you wanted to.

Anyone, whether or not they have a resort reservation (even locals) can make dining reservations at WDW as long as they are 180 days or less from the date they want to dine.

Disney resort reservation holders are able to start with the 180 day mark from the first day of their vacation and can book all their restaurant reservations for up to 10 days after that.

Anyone who doesn't have a Disney resort reservation, in order to book as soon as possible, would have to make multiple calls or book multiple sessions online because you'd have to book at the 180 day mark from EACH day of the vacation if you're a stickler for booking right at 180 days. To do it all at once you'd have to wait until the 180 day mark of the LAST day of your trip, not the first.

If you decide to make them and then decide later on you arent going please dont forget to cancel them as i know there are alot of people who would need them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter