Making an Online Payment

kbmartin

DIS Veteran
I just bought some Disney gift cards and was looking to make another payment on our resort reservation online. For some reason, though, I cannot find anywhere to do that and am really confused. I'd rather not call if I don't have to. Can anyone walk me through to where I would make a payment on the WDW website?

I just bought some Disney gift cards and was looking to make another payment on our resort reservation online. For some reason, though, I cannot find anywhere to do that and am really confused. I'd rather not call if I don't have to. Can anyone walk me through to where I would make a payment on the WDW website?

Did you book a package or room only?

Room only. This is my first time doing that, so maybe that is why it seems different this time.

When the online payment button 1st came out, it was for both package and RO. I actually got to use it and loved it, but when I went back about 2 months later to payoff the reservation it was gone and has never been seen again:(
Also, if you did not know, Disney has a website https://disneygiftcard.com/ that you can combine your GCs up to $1000 on to one card. I use this so that I do not have to rattle off 16+ numbers for each GC to the poor CM when I call to make a payment:)

So far I have been able to pay off both our August and November trips on the website. I log in, click on My Reservations, then click on where it says Make a Payment, and enter my card info, then click apply payment. So far so good.

So far I have been able to pay off both our August and November trips on the website. I log in, click on My Reservations, then click on where it says Make a Payment, and enter my card info, then click apply payment. So far so good.

Packages or Room Only?

The phone system to make a payment is automated, so no need to wait on hold. I have used GC to pay off a room only stay before my trip, and it was so easy.

I have found I am no longer able to do this with room only either. Whenever I say "make a payment" and key in my resort reservation number I get "let me get someone to help you with that." It really is annoying considering I have done packages and paid online and used the automated phone system before for room only. You would think Disney would make it easier to take money hahaha

Yeah, but OP has a RO reservation and that is not an option for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter