Making changes to a bounce back offer

emily nicole

DIS Veteran
I booked a free dining BB offer back in October, for Dec 2020. The offer is now expired. Would I be able to change anything such as the resort and keep the free dining? Never booked a BB offer before so forgive me if it’s a dumb question! Wait times are usually long when I call WDW so I thought it would be easier to ask here.

I booked a free dining BB offer back in October, for Dec 2020. The offer is now expired. Would I be able to change anything such as the resort and keep the free dining? Never booked a BB offer before so forgive me if it’s a dumb question! Wait times are usually long when I call WDW so I thought it would be easier to ask here.
Yes. It’s possible. But not for sure. It depends on your dates, resort, length of stay, etc.... Call the bb number 407 939-1923. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!