Making dining reservations in 10 days and need some advice!

Amy M

DIS Veteran
I am working on finalizing my ADRs for July 2018 and I am having trouble deciding between a few new restaurants to my family. We are planning to eat twice at Epcot and I need to narrow down my list. Here are the restaurants I am looking to try, but I only have room for 2:

1. Tuttio Italia
2. Spice Road Table
3. La Hacienda de San Angel
4. Via Napoli

Any suggestions/input on any of these?

TIA

Have you been to any before?
Is watching illuminations a priority?

I haven't done spice road, so that would be my first choice

I am a big fan of the appies at tutto, so that would be my second choice

Have you been to any before?
Is watching illuminations a priority?

I haven't done spice road, so that would be my first choice

I am a big fan of the appies at tutto, so that would be my second choice
These are all new restaurants for my family. I always like to try new places at EP since there are so many good choices there. Illuminations viewing isn’t a priority, but if we decide on one of the restaurants on the lake, I would make it for a time near the show.

At EP we have already eaten at Coral reef, Akershus, Teppan Edo, Rose and Crown, Chefs de France, and Restaurant Marrakesh.

I am working on finalizing my ADRs for July 2018 and I am having trouble deciding between a few new restaurants to my family. We are planning to eat twice at Epcot and I need to narrow down my list. Here are the restaurants I am looking to try, but I only have room for 2:

1. Tuttio Italia
2. Spice Road Table
3. La Hacienda de San Angel
4. Via Napoli

Any suggestions/input on any of these?

TIA

Spice Road is great snacks/appetizers, so yummy, but pricey.
Via Napoli is great pizza, the pizza is huge....so a good value. We went twice last time :)
We haven't eaten at Tuttio, but if you are wanting to do the Illuminations package that or San Angel would be your best choices IMO. Mexico's food was a very good on our last trip and we were so glad we added it at the last minute.
Any chance you would want to do Spice Road and Via Napoli for lunch, for a nice break from the heat in July and then do the other 2 for dinners....that would be what we would do. We are going in June and that is our plan to get a break in the AC.

Spice Road is great snacks/appetizers, so yummy, but pricey.
Via Napoli is great pizza, the pizza is huge....so a good value. We went twice last time :)
We haven't eaten at Tuttio, but if you are wanting to do the Illuminations package that or San Angel would be your best choices IMO. Mexico's food was a very good on our last trip and we were so glad we added it at the last minute.
Any chance you would want to do Spice Road and Via Napoli for lunch, for a nice break from the heat in July and then do the other 2 for dinners....that would be what we would do. We are going in June and that is our plan to get a break in the AC.
Thanks for the advice! I think I have decided to do Tuttio and La Hacienda for the dinners. Spice Road and Via Napoli for lunch is a great idea too! I always have the hardest time narrowing down meals at Epcot. I wish that were more of a "problem" at the other parks...lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!