Making dining reservations

eileenwarren

1mom2kids
I begin making reservations Tuesday. My niece and myself are on the dining plan. If someone else is going to join us for a meal or two do I have to add their name on the reservations or just make them for 3 people. They will pay for their own meal. I’ve never done this before but I think you have to put the diners name in the reservation. What is the quickest way to make reservations? Through the Disney website, My Disney experience or the app. What order would you make CRT breakfast, BOG dinner, California Grill dinner. Thanks

I begin making reservations Tuesday. My niece and myself are on the dining plan. If someone else is going to join us for a meal or two do I have to add their name on the reservations or just make them for 3 people. They will pay for their own meal. I’ve never done this before but I think you have to put the diners name in the reservation. What is the quickest way to make reservations? Through the Disney website, My Disney experience or the app. What order would you make CRT breakfast, BOG dinner, California Grill dinner. Thanks
You don’t have to put the diner’s name on the reservation. You can skip that. I do it through the app. I think CRT is the exception because it is paid at least he time of booking.

You don't need to give names - just number of people and it doesn't matter how you end up paying for them. You just tell your waiter who is paying out of pocket and who is on the dining plan. IME, they usually ask right from the start anyways.

I always use the app. i would probably book BOG first, then CRT, followed by CA Grill but you can make them so quickly on the app that it won't take much time.

One more tip: if you don't know now which meals they will join you, just make all your ADRs for 3 people. It's okay to show up with fewer people, but it's VERY difficult to add even one more after the fact.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter