Making FP with expired tickets

Kyrah96

Earning My Ears
i currently have tickets purchased from an authorised reseller linked to my MDE. Unfortunately they are going to expire before I can make it to Disneyworld. I have a room booked onsite for Dec 2019 but the tickets expire in Feb 2019. I will of course have to go to a ticket window when I get there in Dec 2019 to upgrade the tickets. My question is can I make fastpasses using the expired tickets at the 60 day mark as I am staying onsite or do I have to wait until the day of arrival to make the fastpasses once I have upgraded my tickets. Thanks

i currently have tickets purchased from an authorised reseller linked to my MDE. Unfortunately they are going to expire before I can make it to Disneyworld. I have a room booked onsite for Dec 2019
1. but the tickets expire in Feb 2019. I will of course have to go to a ticket window when I get there in Dec 2019 to upgrade the tickets.
2. My question is can I make fastpasses using the expired tickets at the 60 day mark as I am staying onsite or do I have to wait until the day of arrival to make the fastpasses once I have upgraded my tickets. Thanks

1. Call the reseller (is it Undercover Tourist?) and ask WHY their tickets appear to expire before
tickets bought directly from WDW. (I'd be very clear that you are most unhappy if that is the actual case.)
Please post back with the seller's answer.

2. Nobody knows. None of these kind of tickets have ever expired before.

:welcome: to the DISboards, Kyrah!

Just to make it clear. I intended on coming in Dec 2018 but due to ill health I won't be able to get there til 2019 ( I am coming from Australia). I bought the tickets from Undercover Tourist believing Ai would be using them before expiry date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!