Making FPs 60 days early using "Tickets At Work"

DisneyTravelers2008

Sally & Clay (Disney Travelers 2008)
Has anyone used Tickets At Work lately to buy WDW tickets? Im online to buy them now but it says they will email me a ''certificate'' to pick up my tickets at will call. I purchased through this site back in January and I don't recall any message about will call. I just need to be sure I can make my FPs 60 days in advance ….help?!?!?!

Has anyone used Tickets At Work lately to buy WDW tickets? Im online to buy them now but it says they will email me a ''certificate'' to pick up my tickets at will call. I purchased through this site back in January and I don't recall any message about will call. I just need to be sure I can make my FPs 60 days in advance ….help?!?!?!
The FP FAQ has info regarding linking your certificates to book FPs.

Your question is better answered on the Theme Parks board:
https://www.disboards.com/forums/theme-parks-attractions-and-strategies.2/

Thanks, hiroMYhero!

Just to follow up....I got a confirmation email from Tickets At Work and then about 20 mins later I received anotheremail from them that had my Disney confirmation number,. Everything is linked in MDE so I should be ok to make my FPs when the window opens later this month [assuming that MDE is working well by then...]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!