Making reservations for additional guests

Feberin

DIS Veteran
If you're staying onsite when you hit your window to make ADRs are you able to include friends staying offsite in your reservations or is it strictly the people in you my Disney experience?

If you're staying onsite when you hit your window to make ADRs are you able to include friends staying offsite in your reservations or is it strictly the people in you my Disney experience?
You can make reservations for as many people as you need to. You don’t even have to specify any of the guests on the reservation other than the head guest. Mine usually have my name as the first and then guest 1 guest 2 guest 3 etc

You can make dining reservations for as many people as you would like to some with, even if they are staying off site and not part of your family and friends list.

Since you are making reservations at 180 days out, I suggest you add everyone who might attend the reservation. Easier to subtract a guest from reservation, than try to add on later.

Thank you! We have friends who live near Disney who might join us for a day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!