Making reservations for snack credit?

anneofgreengables

Mouseketeer
Can one make reservations at a restaurant, not for table service credit, but for snack credit? For example, let's say we decide to dine at Sci-Fi (for the atmosphere, not the food) to order a shake or sundae as a mid-afternoon break. But waits may be long, so we make advanced reservations. Will I have the option of using my snack credit instead of my table service credit? Will they expect me to use my table service credit if I make advanced reservations? Thanks.

You could just pay out of pocket for this and use your credit for a bottle of water or something you know you would buy anyway.

I have no idea how they would handle this.

If you look at the brochure about DDP, it shows locations. If you go to table service you will be charged a table service credit.

I dont feel like snack credits can really be used at TS places.. I believe CS and carts and food courts only..

Snack credits cannot be used for anything at TS restaurants. Snack credits can only be used at SOME CS restaurants and snack carts.

If you went to Sci-Fi and ordered only a fountain drink, you would either pay OOP or use a TS credit. Of course, using the credit would be a total waste.

I just read the info on the plan and all I can say is, I doubt it. It does not list any TS restaurant as a location where a snack credit can be used. I think you would have to pay OOP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter