Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package

BadgerBruce

DIS Veteran
DW & myself ate at Mama Melrose with the Fantasmic dinner package on Sunday, April 20th. We had a 4:30 PS & were seated shortly after arriving at 4:15. We both enjoyed the dressing with the salad & I liked the cheese that came with it. The bread was very good. The meal includes a flatbread to share & the 4-cheese variety we chose was excellent. For the main course we both had the chicken parmesan & thought it was very good. It was a very large serving & very flavorful. This was way more than we normally eat so we had our desserts boxed up to go. We got one tiramisu & one N.Y. Cheesecake. We had them both back at our resort later & they were yummy. The cheesecake came with caramel sauce. We really enjoyed our meal at Mama's & would return again just to dine. Fantasmic isn't our favorite night time show (while we did love the original MGM fireworks!), but will probably do the package if we do watch it again. Some have complained about the early seating times, but liked the chance to take our desserts back to our resort between our meal & Fantasmic. Happy dining!

I have heard you "have" to order the tiramisu with the fantasmic package. But you were able to get the cheesecake??? This may change my mind about doing the Fantasmic Package. I don't like tiramisu but LOVE cheesecake.

Maggie

maggiew-when it came time for dessert the waitress was going to bring us both Tiramius, but we asked if we could substitute something for one of the tiramisus & she said we could have the cheesecake. We were pleasantly surprised because we didn't think we'd be able to.

When we did this in August our waitress explained our options for each "course" and she told us for dessert we could choose either cheese cake or tiramisu.
Glad to hear you were able to request a change, BadgerBruce. I agree with you that the dressing and the cheese on the salad were good, but we didnt like the "lettuce" or the leaves as we called it. We would have preferred the Ceasar Salad with regular lettuce. We might try to get that next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter