Man banned from Disney World for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually really happy Adam the Woo is back. Granted he really shouldn't have gone in all those backstage areas and I'm surprised he wasn't banned sooner, but you can really tell he loves Disney. The video where he explains how he got banned he seemed off. He kept spewing on about some tree in his backyard or something... it was weird. When he was vlogging at Disneyland he made sure he was behind the lines and would simply point his camera at places that were defunct etc. He would say "but I can't go in there" and things like that. It really does seem like he learned from his past mistakes. Seeing his vlog where he says he can go back to WDW, he seemed super happy. I'm glad he's back.

Resurrection of old thread again!

First time read for me though. I have never watched any of his videos, but it did remind me of an article on CNN in regards to Romain Veillon's photos of Nara Dreamland in Japan. In that case it doesn't look like he had permission either, but the site was truly abandonded -
http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/22/arts/japanese-abandoned-theme-park/index.html

In Adam's case, I can understand why he was banned (which I agree with), but also glad it was eventually lifted after some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter