Man banned from Disney World for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dude who committed suicide due to the buffet ban was clearly mentally unstable. I didn't read the link posted above, so it may have covered this, but that guy was a threat to the employees and he had a history of harassing them. He confused his prize of "free buffet eating for life" with a right to harass waitresses and be a real creep. After getting banned he went online and began posting personal info of employees to encourage others to harass them.

He brought the ban upon himself and he should have been arrested for his behavior. The buffet had no responsibility in his suicide. He was clearly mentally ill.

How would Disney enforce the ban from WDW? They don't exactly ask for ID when you buy a ticket.
I don't know how they do it exactly... But this girl explains how they banned her. If you can suffer through her garble she says that when she tries to get in they send her to guest services and all that. Still seems like he could fake his way through but who knows.

she cares more about her viewcount than being able to go to the park?

Last I checked one of those two things is a physical thing that can be enjoyed and the other is an electronic ego measuring device that lots of folks (like me ) don' care about. eg: she is no less awkward and socially inept in my eyes simply because she got a lot of views crawling around river country.

I agree, it seems pretty silly to keep the ban and not just delete the video. Not sure if she thinks she's going to blow up and make money on YouTube but that's incredibly unlikely. I'm gonna guess when her view counts stop and it's forgotten, she'll take the vid down and be back at Disney. :P

Adam had at least some success with what he did. I don't get her at all.

I'm surprised Disney gave "her" a day pass after all, both times she was "delayed"....

If she bought a single "day ticket", how would Disney keep her out? "Face recognition" software at the turnstile??

Except in some cases it's not banned for life. He was granted permission to return to Disney World. He's there today.

Except in some cases it's not banned for life. He was granted permission to return to Disney World. He's there today.
But that was not what was asked. Originally, he was banned indefinitely (which could be taken as for life) and don't think for a moment that Disney won't be so forgiving if he returns to his past ways.

But that was not what was asked. Originally, he was banned indefinitely (which could be taken as for life) and don't think for a moment that Disney won't be so forgiving if he returns to his past ways.

Yeah... obviously.

That's good news. I'm a fan so I hope that he limits his exploring to places that are NOT Disney related. I bet that he's happy. :)

ETA - I just watched his video with his first return visit to MK. I feel so happy for him!

Last edited:
He put an Epcot video today,he found out he can come back on Friday and 2 days later he's on a plane to WDW,he loves the place too much so I'm 99.9% certain he won't be doing any backstage filming again.Disney did good by banning him as well as by letting him back,I'm glad for him.

Last edited:
Well I think he served his time and he is clearly ecstatic and grateful to be back. All his periscoping and vlogging these past couple days has been fantastic so I'm glad Disney lifted the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter