Mannheim Steamroller

tbssenterprises

DIS Veteran
What time and where? I see they are perfoming on November 26th. Where are they, what time, and is it an additional cost?

The concert is included in your park admission and is no additional cost. The concert will be at the Universal Music Plaza inside the Studios park and usually starts around 7PM.

Thank you so much. I can't find it on the map, but looking at a picture of it, I'm going to assume it's when you are walking toward New York, right before the Jimmy Fallon ride?

Thank you so much. I can't find it on the map, but looking at a picture of it, I'm going to assume it's when you are walking toward New York, right before the Jimmy Fallon ride?
Yes...just past Despicable Me and before you get to Fallon.

OK silly question, but are there more than ONE Mannheim Steamroller groups? I see that for at least two of the performances at Universal Studios, they are set to appear in different parts of the country.....:hyper2:

OK silly question, but are there more than ONE Mannheim Steamroller groups? I see that for at least two of the performances at Universal Studios, they are set to appear in different parts of the country.....:hyper2:

There are multiple groups, Chip Davis (main composer) is regularly at the Universal ones (much more so than the touring ones).

When Chip Davis introduced the group on 11/18 he introduced the original MS members and also said the orchestra was MS Orlando. I assume that means there are other orchestras.

We went once in the past years expecting the same quality as the original MS musicians. The NAME is the only thing that is like the original. We were very disappointed with the low quality performance of their usually awesome sound. I made the mistake of thinking there was still only one Mannheim Steamroller...not many, many, many groups who play the music under the MS name, but may not do it very professionally. Kinda sad because I really love the original MS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!