Manny's Chophouse - Kissimmee.

alibeau

DIS Veteran
Hi,

We have not been to Kissimmee since August 2015....

Every time we visited Legoland in the past we always meant to stop in at Manny's Chophouse on the way home but it just didn't ever work out time wise.

I just thought I would have a look on Google maps to see if there were any new restaurants in the area since our last visit and I stumbled across a Manny's Chophouse on the 192....

Does anyone know how long it has been there? I think we will definitely end up paying this one a visit - anyone tried it?

Thanks.

Ali.

I think it's been open nearly 2 years now, but we didn't go on our last trip so I can't tell you how it is. It gets pretty good reviews on trip advisor.

We always went to the one on US 27 just passed southern dunes. It’s our must do restaurant every trip, we go a few times each visit. We all love it there, fab!
Been a few years since our last visit didn’t know there was now one on 192 so that’s great!!

Yes it is open about 2 years .

It is on the Right Hand side ( On 192 ) heading towards Disney ( A.K.)

It was the Houlihan's Restaurant

It is Before the Overpass.

Ah ok, yes I know where Houlihan's was. I'm just so glad I had a look on Google maps as we stay in the Formosa Gardens area and don't usually venture as far west as where Manny's now is....

Thanks for the info.

Brill, can't wait!

We were in Manny’s on the 192 a couple of days ago, would certainly go back, good food , atmosphere and very reasonable price wise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!