• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Map of Boardwalk Villas

MJames41

DIS and USMC Veteran
We are looking at booking at the Boardwalk next year, and I was wondering if anyone knew of a map which shows the rooms. In particular, we want to know where the studios are, both standard and preferred. Not one of the general maps, but one that you get at check in, with room numbers, etc. Anyone know of anything?

The problem with BW is that there is not a map that you describe as far as I am aware (and none is given at time of check-in to show where rooms are). You can find one of those general maps on this site. nevertheless, studios are located throughout the resort (there is no dedicated area just for studios or other size rooms except gor Grand Villas (3BR's) that are all over the boardwalk). The standard rooms are all rooms that are in the front of the resort overlooking the front entrance, road leading to it and parkinging lot and and those rooms that overlook the tennis courts (around the corner from the others mentioned above); everything else (facing boardwalk, main pool, quiet pool, and lagoon) are preferred view and make up about 80% of the rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter