MAPS: by Robo. WDW places & how to get there.

Robo

1971 Castle in the Hub: Your lights are on!
Hi, Robo. I love your maps. How often do Google Maps usually update WDW area? I was trying to see if EPCOT Handicap Parking has moved or changed with all of the park front areas under construction over the past year.

I see MK Handicap Parking is the same.
I see DHS Handicap Parking has been updated with Skyliner, etc.
I'm not sure about EPCOT & AK.
Hi Ray!
Unfortunately, the on-line map services can be very slow to update, and those updates can be on a completely unpredictable schedule.
Best procedure is to frequently check the online map image sites for updates.

I see that you have posted a new thread Walt Disney World Handicap Parking Areas at Parks and Resorts on the disABILITIES! forum.
I will put a link to this thread on my Maps first post.

RaySharpton

Retired and going to Disney.
Hi Ray!
Unfortunately, the on-line map services can be very slow to update, and those updates can be on a completely unpredictable schedule.
Best procedure is to frequently check the online map image sites for updates.

I see that you have posted a new thread Walt Disney World Handicap Parking Areas at Parks and Resorts on the disABILITIES! forum.
I will put a link to this thread on my Maps first post.
Oh my, Robo. I don't think I have anywhere near the quality of work as you have. Thank you. I'll have to do better.

Robo

1971 Castle in the Hub: Your lights are on!
Oh my, Robo. I don't think I have anywhere near the quality of work as you have. Thank you. I'll have to do better.
Just have fun with it. The "style" will develop as you continue to create the images.
The service provided to guests who need the info is the core of each project.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.