Marathon 2020 Weekend - Spectating Question

Tinkerbelle's Mom

<font color=purple>Will clean houses for tags!<br>
Hello!

I am following along the marathon 2020 and dopey 2020 thread as my dd is running dopey for the fist time. I am naturally her biggest fan and want to cheer her on. I do like being at the finish line with a special treat for her.

I was wondering if any others had input on the cheer squad for the 1/2 & Full --- mainly if it's worth it and what your experiences are like getting around.

When she ran the Princess half in 2017 I signed up for it. It was ok. I dropped her off at her corral and got a great spot in front of the castle. However I barely made it back to see her finish. Total misjudgment on my part on how long it would take with the monorail coming back.

Now, I am looking at her timing and such for the marathon and will see but was wondering if any of the spectators can't live without cheer squad or if they found it a waste of $$

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter