Marathon Expo

MegMouseketeer

Mouseketeer
Hi all! My husband and I are taking a solo trip to Disney starting on 1/6. That is the last day of the expo I believe. What is the availability of merchandise at the expo, specifically the RunDisney New Balance? My husband was wanting to pop over and take a peek. I was just curious if there would be anything left.

Depends on the item. Wine glasses and sometimes the weekend specific ornaments or jackets will go fast.

As for New Balance shoes they have gotten quite good at having stock. Now there is a rumor that New Balance won't be back as the official runDisney shoe next year.

I have never been to the expo on the last day but they should have a good amount if New Balance is back and that will be the least crowded day.

Depends on the item. Wine glasses and sometimes the weekend specific ornaments or jackets will go fast.

As for New Balance shoes they have gotten quite good at having stock. Now there is a rumor that New Balance won't be back as the official runDisney shoe next year.

I have never been to the expo on the last day but they should have a good amount if New Balance is back and that will be the least crowded day.
Yeah, we haven't heard anything about the New Balance shoes for quite awhile now - nothing about new designs coming out. I think they were BOGO 1/2 off at the Disneyland Half expo, so I'm wondering if they were trying to unload any remaining stock. I wouldn't bank on them being there in 2018 but who knows, maybe they just haven't announced any info yet. :confused3

I always go to the expo the last day! I only run the marathon and try to limit my park time before the race so I arrive kind of last minute. The merch never seems too picked over to me but I am never looking for That One Thing in Particular Which Will Make or Break My Trip. Also I've never been shopping for New Balance. That's the limit on the info I have. Generally my feeling is that lots of stuff is still there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter