Marathon Weekend 2016

Thanks so much....I appreciate it....I'm trying to find out what I can....I have written a few emails...and have a friend waiting on her purse too....she hasn't had it delivered yet....
Ok just checked the 2016 purse didn't have the tag but my moms 2015 letter carrier style purse does have the tag.

Thanks for checking...your so kind. I'm bummed. They always have the special race weekend tag...they shouldn't of left that off....ugh....That was the hard part purchasing before we could see it and trusting it would have it like the past....

Is there a group talking about the bags with no Race tags? Or is it from the photos? I just knew that it would have that tag...that is what makes it a race weekend purse...the year and everything...now it just has the Dooney 1975...lol

Is there a group talking about the bags with no Race tags? Or is it from the photos? I just knew that it would have that tag...that is what makes it a race weekend purse...the year and everything...now it just has the Dooney 1975...lol

I'm in a FB group for Disney Dooney and Bourke bags and all of the people who have received their bags are reporting no hang tags.

I'm in a FB group for Disney Dooney and Bourke bags and all of the people who have received their bags are reporting no hang tags.
Kathy...what is the name of the Dooney and Bourke group? I'm hopeful everyone will complain to Rundisney and they will get tags made...we weren't able to see these bags or I would of known....thanks so much...

Kathy...what is the name of the Dooney and Bourke group? I'm hopeful everyone will complain to Rundisney and they will get tags made...we weren't able to see these bags or I would of known....thanks so much...

Disney Dooney & Bourke is the name. PM me if you can't find it by searching; it's a closed group, but not private.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!