Marathon Weekend 2017!

That's how I heard it too. That's the only way I ever hear it in my head.

Well, that's how I typed it so...

A quick aside - I started reading the first book to my daughter at bedtime when she was in 2nd grade. She is now in 5th grade and we FINALLY started Deathly Hallows over the weekend. She says my Hagrid voice is pretty good, so I've got that going for me.

Well, that's how I typed it so...

A quick aside - I started reading the first book to my daughter at bedtime when she was in 2nd grade. She is now in 5th grade and we FINALLY started Deathly Hallows over the weekend. She says my Hagrid voice is pretty good, so I've got that going for me.
A+ parenting. :thumbsup2

Anyone receive their Half medal yet? I am still waiting and it's almost a month now!:rolleyes1

I'm doing Donald to Donald transfer. The original email said we would receive a registration link "no later than February 3." I just want to be done with it so I can relax for the next 11 months. :rolleyes::rolleyes2:crazy2:

I'm doing Donald to Donald transfer. The original email said we would receive a registration link "no later than February 3." I just want to be done with it so I can relax for the next 11 months. :rolleyes::rolleyes2:crazy2:

This. Still haven't received my link yet and getting nervous. Anyone else?

Anyone receive their Half medal yet? I am still waiting and it's almost a month now!:rolleyes1

I had a friend get his, but he also requested a refund so I don't know if it is going to be in order from when they were able to help you or what. I could see his being easy to take care of and mail first...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter