Marathon Weekend 2018

They found my castle pictures! They look great too. I am so pleased and excited that I stopped so much during all the races. Looking back over the pictures is making it feel like being there again.
Glad to hear this! I still haven’t gotten any castle pics! :worried:

Glad to hear this! I still haven’t gotten any castle pics! :worried:
Did you email them? For my half photo, you can only see the last two digits of my bib number, but the whole number is visible in my full marathon castle shot. I don’t know why they couldn’t find it the first time around. But they went back to look again for me - twice! I would definitely reach out, describe what you were wearing, and what time it would have been taken.

disneyphotopass_support@disneyworld.com

Did you email them? For my half photo, you can only see the last two digits of my bib number, but the whole number is visible in my full marathon castle shot. I don’t know why they couldn’t find it the first time around. But they went back to look again for me - twice! I would definitely reach out, describe what you were wearing, and what time it would have been taken.

Thank you! Oh my goodness, I just realized I was still wearing my throw away hoodie! Zipped! Duh! We’ll see if time and outfit descriptions help!

Thanks for this. I am still missing my 10k finish line photo and just emailed.

Last edited:
Your (and others) pictures are great! Put a few animated characters in and they could be runDisney ads in Runners World.

I, on the other hand, look like a cadaver that died a painful death and was propped up in a hand-truck and pushed along the race course.

You’ve found the proper language to describe me as well. My pics from the marathon could be used in a “Why you should never run” pamphlet.

Finally going through all my Photopass
photos today and realized that I stopped for exactly 26 pictures during the marathon - how appropriate!
21 characters, castle, SSE, Mile 25, and my parents outside Beach Club. Can’t believe this was only a week ago. Seems like forever already.

View attachment 294743 View attachment 294744 View attachment 294742

Nice pics...but I'm even more impressed by the time at the Mile 25 marker after all those picture stops! Well done!

Awwwwwww, yeah! Let's explore the Half Marathon!

Unless the roads are so bad that I'm stuck at home tomorrow, it may be a few days before I can finish a video for the full marathon. :goofy:
The video running down Main Street literally brought tears to my eyes. Nothing compares to running at Disney, nothing!

You’ve found the proper language to describe me as well. My pics from the marathon could be used in a “Why you should never run” pamphlet.
That's my default running face. I find that if I see a photographer I have a 33% chance of a decent race photo. When I don't see them I make a really dumb face where half my mouth is open and half is closed.

Did anyone post a pic of the Women's pre-order jacket? I didn't preorder since I wanted a Dopey specific one and was concerned it'd be a generic weekend one that couldn't be returned. I was at the expo late Wednesday afternoon and all the pink Dopey jackets were sold out except a couple 2XL, so disappointed.

Did anyone post a pic of the Women's pre-order jacket? I didn't preorder since I wanted a Dopey specific one and was concerned it'd be a generic weekend one that couldn't be returned. I was at the expo late Wednesday afternoon and all the pink Dopey jackets were sold out except a couple 2XL, so disappointed.

I got it:

4C884D03-5749-444B-9C49-A5A4E3ED5B3B.jpeg

I like last year’s better because it had Dopey on the front so it LOOKED like a Dopey jacket (and meant I didn’t need to buy one), but whatever. At least it’s not those creepy sneakers from years ago.

ETA: Also, I’m pretty sure I lost it already because I don’t remember seeing it when I packed this morning. Womp

Posted the first part of my trip report. It's in my journal at the end, I'm not great at linking to particular posts. Will be adding more in the next few days.

I got it:

View attachment 295307

I like last year’s better because it had Dopey on the front so it LOOKED like a Dopey jacket (and meant I didn’t need to buy one), but whatever. At least it’s not those creepy sneakers from years ago.

ETA: Also, I’m pretty sure I lost it already because I don’t remember seeing it when I packed this morning. Womp
Thanks @Keels for posting a pic. I hope you find it when you're unpacking, would be a shame to have lost it!

I dont have the post race rundisney background photo with my goofy/dopey/full medals. I know my finish time, know what time I got on the bus, and looked thru about 100 pages of photos at the photo pass counter in MK.. None to be found :( So sad about that. If they couldnt find them Tuesday, I cant believe all the cameras hadnt been uploaded at that point. So guess I wont have that picture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter