DW and I went to DL for a C2C and it was a "one & done" visit. Too spoiled with WDW size and offerings.

Heading out very soon to get scans of legs for surgery to eliminate my life long, 67.5 years, bowed legs. Last week's marathon was the icing on the cake as far as delaying action. 6.5 hours walking was not fast but sure does prove that an ENDURANCE SPIRIT exists. I think the WALKERS are the real endurance athletes. We have reservations at FW for 2019 Marathon Weekend and will put them to good use next January.

Sundays are for Disney:

I've lost track of the number of trips. I've been to Disneyland several times when I was a kid and when my kids were younger. My first trip to Disney World was my honeymoon in 2001 and it was ironically marathon weekend. I'm sure I told my wife there was no way I would ever run a marathon.

Run Disney weekend events:
Perfectly Goofy and Perfectly Dopey 2006-2018 and counting (5k x6, 10k x5, half x13, full x13)
Disneyland Half x3
Tinker bell X1 (Half, 5k)
Princess X1 (Half only)
Star Wars Light Side X1 (Rebel plus 5k)

I'm over 70 runDisney medals.

Been to WDW too many times to count; we used to come for three weeks at a time when we were kids. Now my wife and I live in Orlando so we go often.

My only runDisney event has been Dopey 2018. Although, we were supposed to run the half in 2017 that got cancelled. We've already signed up for Dark Side and our 2017 registration is being transferred to Wine and Dine '18

Fun Sunday question! We’ve been to Disneyland too many times to count as we’ve been pass holders intermittently since we moved to so cal 15 years ago. We’ve been to WDW once for our big family/Dopey trip just a couple weeks ago.

I believe we’ve done every DLR challenge weekend after I completed my first Tink 1/2 in January 2014 and then of course Dopey ‘18. Hubby and I are heading back to WDW in April for the Darkside challenge/ AK Moonlight Magic and then W&D challenge. Can’t wait to head back over to combat DLR rD event withdrawals!

Sunday’s are for Disney:
I debated answering this, because we don’t go all of the time. As much as I love WDW, we love to discover and travel to other places too!
I’ve been 3x in my adult life and 1x to DL. We also went one time as a kid to WDW, which is one of my all time favorite childhood memories! I do love all things Disney and learning about the parks, so I feel like I’ve been more!

Sunday’s are for Disney:
I debated answering this, because we don’t go all of the time. As much as I love WDW, we love to discover and travel to other places too!!

We love to travel to other places too! 2016 was Hawaii, 2017 was Italy, 2018 is Wisconsin (for a wedding), 2019 is France

Nothing wrong with only going a handful of times!

Sunday’s are for Disney:
I debated answering this, because we don’t go all of the time. As much as I love WDW, we love to discover and travel to other places too!
I’ve been 3x in my adult life and 1x to DL. We also went one time as a kid to WDW, which is one of my all time favorite childhood memories! I do love all things Disney and learning about the parks, so I feel like I’ve been more!

We’ve only been a handful of times, too, and it’s definitely not a competition, so thanks for answering! The idea is really just getting to know each other better and talk Disney a bit.

Where’s your favorite non-Disney place that you’ve visited?

Sunday’s are for Disney:

I love Disney, but I am looking forward to seeing more of the world, and the country, with my kids. (We had some restrictions with my oldest traveling so Disney was a happy place for us with those restrictions.) We are planning to cruise to the Caribbean for my parent's 50th anniversary in 2019. My little kids and I are going home to SoCal for a month this summer. We really enjoyed Williamsburg, VA. A lot of our vacations were visiting family in PA or CA though as a military family so I feel like we're repetitive. Although we did an awesome Route 66 trip two different years going from NC to CA for the holidays. Now we have a bit more freedom in where we travel.

My personal favorite vacation spot is Ireland!

We love to travel to other places too! 2016 was Hawaii, 2017 was Italy, 2018 is Wisconsin (for a wedding), 2019 is France

It’s always hard to decide where to go! We are headed to Hawaii in April for the first time! Can’t wait!

We’ve only been a handful of times, too, and it’s definitely not a competition, so thanks for answering! The idea is really just getting to know each other better and talk Disney a bit.

Definitely not a competition but I am jealous of everyone that gets to go all of the time! :)

I don’t know that I can pick a favorite- that’s tough! Maybe Alaska? So beautiful.

Nothing wrong with only going a handful of times!

France for me in 2019 too!!

Paris is my favorite city on the planet and it will have been about five years since I’ve last been by then, so I’m beyond excited.

Sundays are for Disney:
I’ve lost count with our WDW trips. We moved to FL in 2014 and just outside of Orlando in 2017. My first trip to WDW was when I was 25yo! I also went to Tokyo Disney in 2004.

Races:
2015 Princess 10K
2017 Princess 5K, 10K & Half
2107 Wine & Dine 10K - didn’t run due to injuries from a fall off of a ladder
2018 Princess 5K, 10K & Half
2018 Star Wars Dark Side 10K & Half
2018 Star Wars Virtual Half to get the Kessel Run Medal
Maybe the 2018 Wine & Dine Half

Alaska is totally on my bucket list! I have family in Vancouver so I'm thinking a cruise out of there will kill two birds with one stone. (Hoping to visit my uncles and aunts as my dad is the youngest before too long.)

I did an Alaskan cruise in August an absolutely loved every minute. It’s definitely on my must-do list again - hopefully this time as a big Friendcation!

Sunday’s are for Disney:

My number is a little higher then yours for WDW 9, but I was in the same boat, I initially answered probably about 15 times but then went back and changed it after I counted it. Between the boards, FB groups, my friends and family being Disney obsessed everyday Disney is part of my life. Checking our new rumors, reading reports of hotels or restaurants I haven't been. I feel like I have been so many more then the times I have. We as well, like to travel other places besides Disney. But it seems that no matter what trip we are getting ready to depart on, I'm never as excited as I am departing for Disney. For us, Disney is easy. Sure you have the pre-planning with ARD and FP+ but when we get there everything is easy. Where everyplace else is still stressful during the trip making sure our planning pans out on how to get from point a to b.

I’m going to answer this two ways:

As a child: Bar Harbor, Maine & Arcadia National Park

As an adult on my own dime: Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri.

France for me in 2019 too!!

Paris is my favorite city on the planet and it will have been about five years since I’ve last been by then, so I’m beyond excited.

Are you going with a group or on your own? We’re going with Tauck as they were awesome for Italy and I like not having to deal with logistic planning going place to place. It’s hitting the highlights we would want along with extras. Super excited for our Paris hotel - Le Meurice!

Are you going with a group or on your own? We’re going with Tauck as they were awesome for Italy and I like not having to deal with logistic planning going place to place. It’s hitting the highlights we would want along with extras. Super excited for our Paris hotel - Le Meurice!

Le Meurice is BEAUTIFUL! And right by the Tuileries! You will have a wonderful time there! Definitely plan for brunch there if it's not already on your foodie schedule!

No tour for us ... my family has a flat in Central London and we usually use that as a "home base" and then travel back and forth from there so we don't have to drag a lot of crap around with us. We tend to go for about three weeks when we go to Europe to visit a couple of places. Last time, we rented an apartment down by the Bastille (I just LOVE that area), but this time I have us staying at Plaza Athenee and Hotel de Crillon before we go back to London for a couple of days and then to Barcelona. No real plans other than I usually take a cooking class or two, and then meals at ASPIC and Le Cinq.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!