They are kind of plain but I’ll take free Mickey ears
Not a fan of the color red, but that's a personal preference. At least the logo is big. And you better believe I'm having them embroidered.

I should probably add that I'm more likely to wear the medal than the ears because ears dont tend to fit on my head
I bought R2-D2 mouse ears and literally attached them to the velcro strap on the back of my baseball cap since mouse ears don't fit on my head either. I might get a few photos of me wearing the marathon mouse ears with Mickey or in front of the WDW park icons. For me they'll be more of a race weekend memento remembering the insanity of it all.

I think it's cool they are doing ears again, it's nice getting some a little extra, even if not a surprise this time. I wish they hadn't shown a picture yet, to have it be a little suspenseful, but oh well. Now, seeing them even though I like surprises it helps decide which outfit I wear Sunday cause of post race pictures :)

I think it's cool they are doing ears again, it's nice getting some a little extra, even if not a surprise this time. I wish they hadn't shown a picture yet, to have it be a little suspenseful, but oh well. Now, seeing them even though I like surprises it helps decide which outfit I wear Sunday cause of post race pictures :)
It’s to sell bibs. They know people pay for bibs based on swag.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!