Wonder if we were on the same bus back on Sunday. I was sitting there resting my head against the seat in front of me with my eyes closed waiting for the bus to finish loading so we could get moving. All I wanted was to cool off.

Was it a bus to AKL around 1pm?

If you're interested in this kind of stuff - finisher info:

Female - 5,980
Male - 5,988

Elite - 17
A - 887
B - 912
C - 1,788
D - 1,660
E - 1,205
F - 3,565
G - 756
H - 1,176

Lot of people who moved up in corrals. Some legitimately at runner relations(you can guess by their finish time) and a lot who corral jumped.

There were 5,239 Dopey and 837 Goofy runners who finished the marathon.

395 runners from Brazil, 1 from Afghanistan.

Female - 5,980
Male - 5,988

Elite - 17
A - 887
B - 912
C - 1,788
D - 1,660
E - 1,205
F - 3,565
G - 756
H - 1,176

Lot of people who moved up in corrals. Some legitimately at runner relations(you can guess by their finish time) and a lot who corral jumped.

There were 5,239 Dopey and 837 Goofy runners who finished the marathon.

395 runners from Brazil, 1 from Afghanistan.

M&M McFlurry and 4 Espresso shot - 1 :dogdance:

McFlurry John

I know there was one corral jumper at the front of B. She had on a Dopey bib and a B sticker over the original corral letter. It was a very similar font but one glance and I knew it was different. I assume she would have been caught by the balloon ladies if she didn't move up.

Female - 5,980
Male - 5,988

Elite - 17
A - 887
B - 912
C - 1,788
D - 1,660
E - 1,205
F - 3,565
G - 756
H - 1,176
Do those corral numbers include Dopeys and Goofys, or just marathon-only? I ask because I feel like corral F was around 7,000 with all combined - so only half finished? Yikes! Or am I totally misinterpreting numbers? Math is not my jam lol!

If you bought this mug, don’t put it the dishwasher (copied from FB). I have one so I’ll need to make sure I protect it from DH.

View attachment 375946
OH NO!!!! Mine is sitting in the dishwasher right now, but it hasn't been run yet. I'll pull it tonight - thanks for the heads up! And so sorry for yours. It's insane that they even make a mug that can't go in the dishwasher these days.

I know there was one corral jumper at the front of B. She had on a Dopey bib and a B sticker over the original corral letter. It was a very similar font but one glance and I knew it was different. I assume she would have been caught by the balloon ladies if she didn't move up.
Folks who legitimately have their corral changed at Runner Relations get a sticker to change the corral on their bibs, so it could likely have been that.

Wow, so she may have made her own sticker? That's...thorough prep. And ridiculous to have thought it through that much ahead of time, I mean really. :rolleyes2

Do those corral numbers include Dopeys and Goofys, or just marathon-only? I ask because I feel like corral F was around 7,000 with all combined - so only half finished? Yikes! Or am I totally misinterpreting numbers? Math is not my jam lol!

OH NO!!!! Mine is sitting in the dishwasher right now, but it hasn't been run yet. I'll pull it tonight - thanks for the heads up! And so sorry for yours. It's insane that they even make a mug that can't go in the dishwasher these days.

That’s not mine! It was from a post I saw on Facebook. I just need to hide it from my DH. He’s good at putting stuff into dishwashers that shouldn’t be there.

Folks who legitimately have their corral changed at Runner Relations get a sticker to change the corral on their bibs, so it could likely have been that.

Interesting - I did not know that!

That could have been the case, but I don't think so.

Did anybody buy one of the Marathon Weekend 2019 magnets? I did but when I went to stick it to my car...no magnet attraction. I tried on some other metal surfaces and had the same issue. I've never had that happen before. Anybody else?

Did anybody buy one of the Marathon Weekend 2019 magnets? I did but when I went to stick it to my car...no magnet attraction. I tried on some other metal surfaces and had the same issue. I've never had that happen before. Anybody else?
I bought the 10k and 1/2 magnets but we’re still here so won’t have an answer for you until tomorrow. I guess I could walk around the parking lot and try them out on some cars but not sure how that would go with Disney security.

They won't stick to some cars. I know people have issues with that with their AP magnets. I didn't buy a magnet this year though to help if its a change in material or anything.

I have it, and DH stuck it to our garage door. No issues.

image.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter