How quickly do the D&B handbags sell out? If we get there Friday lunchtime do we have a chance?

Also do they sell Challenge "I did it" merchandise at the end of the Half? I don't want to jinx it and pre-buy but it looks like the Expo closes Sat. This is our first runDisney event needless to say. See ya this weekend!!

How quickly do the D&B handbags sell out? If we get there Friday lunchtime do we have a chance?

Also do they sell Challenge "I did it" merchandise at the end of the Half? I don't want to jinx it and pre-buy but it looks like the Expo closes Sat. This is our first runDisney event needless to say. See ya this weekend!!
Are you looking at Marathon Weekend 2020 or Princess Weekend 2019?

For marathon weekend they typically do not sell out of the Dooney's very fast if at all recently.

I did merch can be found at the finish but selection may be poor. The expo would be the way to guarantee what you want.

Princess Weekend 2019. And thanks for the hint on the merchandise.

Thought about our awesome DATW meetup the other day! Does anyone have pictures they could post here or PM from the Photopass lady that took our group photo??

She was able to scan a few of our bands but I didn’t have mine with me! TIA!

Thought about our awesome DATW meetup the other day! Does anyone have pictures they could post here or PM from the Photopass lady that took our group photo??

She was able to scan a few of our bands but I didn’t have mine with me! TIA!

Try this. The resolution may not be the best since DIS limits the file size. PM me your email if you need a better resolution.

9341FE35-3A46-4428-A8D1-09DD6F602F2B.jpeg

The expo would be the way to guarantee what you want.

Yep. Earlier the better. This year was the first time in like ten years I was able to find a race jacket in my size by the time I hit the expo. I didnt get it because someone else said they bought one for me (which I never got) so I ended up empty again this year but at least the expo had what I wanted for a change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter