Marathon Weekend 2021

I finally received notification that mine had shipped (my UPS) after over a week of the label being created. It was supposed to be delivered today, but then yesterday it showed that the ‘Weather May Cause Delays’. 😔

Last I heard, one sister had only received the kids races medals she signed up for and the other had not received anything. One sister registered for Goofy and the other signed up for the marathon. They both live in the same area as I do and one lives in the same city.

I finally received notification that mine had shipped (my UPS) after over a week of the label being created. It was supposed to be delivered today, but then yesterday it showed that the ‘Weather May Cause Delays’. 😔
New date says it should be here today!
I think it's the same as they used for the 2020 MW - kinda scratchy. I also feel like the sizing is bigger than it has been in the past.
Thanks. I guess I will find out for myself today (hopefully).

I got mine almost two weeks ago but am still waiting in my DD’s Half medal and shirt. How do you know when it shipped should be delivered?

i am keeping my stuff in the box until my DD’s arrives and it is killing me!

I got mine almost two weeks ago but am still waiting in my DD’s Half medal and shirt. How do you know when it shipped should be delivered?

i am keeping my stuff in the box until my DD’s arrives and it is killing me!
I think Z-Knight had a good description if you have myUPS:
make sure to register for the UPS app and then register your home address - and then, when you open the app, the "Manage" section may be set to show packages coming to your EMAIL address, so click that to select your HOME address and then it may show the packages being processed. Mine started a couple of days ago.

I received mine yesterday! Yay!
F87388C5-39FE-4235-963A-D3FB492DD15C.jpeg

Initial thoughts on the shirts... I like them better than last year’s shirts. To me, they are not quite as scratchy. They almost seem and look like mesh. The shape of the women’s shirts seems to be cut a little straighter than in the past?? I plan to compare with last year’s shirt and the previous Champion shirt. They fit me a little funny. I’m pear shaped, so they are large up top, and since they are long, tight at the hem. Overall I’m happy with them and think I will be able to run in them.

Happy Friday friends! Congratulations to all 2021 Marathon Weekend participants.

Would someone be willing to share a photo of the inside of their Dopey box with shirts? Just wondering if runDisney managed to pack all six medals and six shirts into one box. Still eagerly anticipating arrival.

Thanks!

Happy Friday friends! Congratulations to all 2021 Marathon Weekend participants.

Would someone be willing to share a photo of the inside of their Dopey box with shirts? Just wondering if runDisney managed to pack all six medals and six shirts into one box. Still eagerly anticipating arrival.

Thanks!
Just look one page back post 3678, It shows a shirt sitting on all 6 medals

Just look one page back post 3678, It shows a shirt sitting on all 6 medals

Thank you, yes, I did see that. There was a registration option for Dopey medals plus one shirt, which I assume is what was being shown.

I'm hoping for a photo showing the six medals plus the six shirts option, and not sure if it would be similar to what was previously shared.

Thank you, yes, I did see that. There was a registration option for Dopey medals plus one shirt, which I assume is what was being shown.

I'm hoping for a photo showing the six medals plus the six shirts option, and not sure if it would be similar to what was previously shared.
From what I’ve seen on Facebook, the Dopey option with all 6 shirts was mailed in two boxes (5K, 10K, and half in one box, full, Dopey and Goofy in another).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter