Marathon Weekend 2021

Just saw Goofy registration open and tried to sign my daughter up, but it wouldn’t let me select a shirt size, and now it’s gone. Sigh. I hope I’ll catch it next time or one of the other races for her.

Just saw Goofy registration open and tried to sign my daughter up, but it wouldn’t let me select a shirt size, and now it’s gone. Sigh. I hope I’ll catch it next time or one of the other races for her.
I believe you can sign up without a shirt size, merchandise, or a POT and add them in later. Don't let anything slow you down!!

I believe you can sign up without a shirt size, merchandise, or a POT and add them in later. Don't let anything slow you down!!

It kept highlighting that in red and wouldn’t let me continue. Someone else might have already gotten it At that point. Or it wasn’t really available and just a glitch.

It kept highlighting that in red and wouldn’t let me continue. Someone else might have already gotten it At that point. Or it wasn’t really available and just a glitch.
I think you are correct; that sounds like a weird glitch if it would not let you select any size / gender of shirt. Frustrating to think you will be successful and then the nasty red highlight. Good luck for the next opportunity.

Dagnabbit all the green "register now" buttons appeared for every marathon weekend event on the runDisney page just now! I clicked but then when you go to the next page it said, like always, that every event but the Castaway Cay race was full. Almost had a heart attack!

I think you are correct; that sounds like a weird glitch if it would not let you select any size / gender of shirt. Frustrating to think you will be successful and then the nasty red highlight. Good luck for the next opportunity.
You will need to select a shirt size and gender before it will allow you to continue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!