Marathon Weekend Goals

gsu1988

But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their
I know that there are many people like me who will just be happy to finish all 4 of the Dopey races upright and breathing but I wanted to see what kind of time goals everyone was aiming for and looking for some possible pacing buddies.

My goals:
5k: - @33:00
10K: - @1:10:00
13.1 -@2:45 (helping my daughter finish her first half)
26.2 - @5:00

5K - all the pictures, cute costume, do not freeze.
10K - all the pictures, "aid station" stops, boardwalk bakery drink stop, cute costume, do not freeze, champagne after.
Half - all the pictures, "aid station" stops, France and Joffrey's drink/ food stops, cute costume, Frozen + one other ride, ADDED - popcorn and beer, champagne after.
Full - all the pictures, "aid station" stops, AK bar drink stop, Everest, ToT, MGM drink stops (maybe HBD), France, China and Mexico drink/ food stops, cute costume, as many other rides as can be fit, over 8 hour full, champagne after.

ETA: seeing @rteetz as a "panda" and DATW monday.

10K - all the pictures, "aid station" stops, boardwalk bakery drink stop, cute costume, do not freeze, champagne after.
Half - all the pictures, "aid station" stops, France and Joffrey's drink/ food stops, cute costume, Frozen + one other ride, champagne after.
Full - all the pictures, "aid station" stops, AK bar drink stop, Everest, ToT, MGM drink stops (maybe HBD), France, China and Mexico drink/ food stops, cute costume, as many other rides as can be fit, champagne after.

I'm on-board with all of these goals, except my 5K goal is to finish dead last.

Also - the popcorn stand at Epcot right in front of Electric Umbrella opens at 9 a.m. and serves beer ... just sayin' ...

I'm on-board with all of these goals, except my 5K goal is to finish dead last.

Also - the popcorn stand at Epcot right in front of Electric Umbrella opens at 9 a.m. and serves beer ... just sayin' ...

I forgot the popcorn stand! Yes that is a must do! And on board with last 5K finish too.

Half - all the pictures, "aid station" stops, France and Joffrey's drink/ food stops, cute costume, Frozen + one other ride, ADDED - popcorn and beer, champagne after.
Full - all the pictures, "aid station" stops, AK bar drink stop, Everest, ToT, MGM drink stops (maybe HBD), France, China and Mexico drink/ food stops, cute costume, as many other rides as can be fit, over 8 hour full, champagne after.

Why does everyone hate me?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!