Marceline to MK tour with an ECV

Chip_Dale

DIS Veteran
I know that the tour is ECV accessible (noted on our reservation). Thinking that I might be able handle the tour without the ECV. Is there anywhere near the start of the tour (Town Square theater) where I could park the ECV during the duration of the tour. Thinking if I left it outside on Main Street security might think it was abandoned (will be there for 3 hours) and take it to lost and found. Would the CM put it somewhere (even backstage) and pick it up after the tour? Also thinking of dropping it at the first aid center or ECV rental both to store it. any thoughts

ECV rentals might hold it for you, but you may be overestimating. Are you absolutely positive you can comfortably handle three hours of walking/standing/sitting? And stairs if involved? You would probably not be able to get your ECV back in the middle of the tour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter