March 11th, 2018 4-Night Bahamian from Port Canaveral (Nassau, Castaway Cay)

Hi! I'll be there!!!

My first cruise. First time to Disney World. It will be me, dh, DS(10), DS(7) and DD(5).

We're also travelling with my parents, 2 brothers and their families (16 in total). It's my parents 50th anniversary.

How many people are you travelling with?

I am with my DH and DS who is also 7. Along with my mom and grandmother in an adjoining room.
This is our second cruise. The first one we did 3 years ago on the Disney Magic.
I absolutely LOVE Castaway Cay! So much fun!

Don't forget to go on Facebook and join the Disney Wonder March 11, 2018 page.
Are you thinking about doing the fish extender???

Awesome. Thanks. I just put in a request to join the group.

I was thinking about doing FE. Is there a group on the Facebook page?

On that page, there sure is.
It's so much fun. We did it last time, and was a little overwhelmed about what we got for gifts, but in the long run, the fact that you are taking the time to do it, everyone is thankful. We loved all of the things we got. Some were just small little gifts, some were hand made gifts. Everything was so great. it was like getting a bunch of souvenirs without going and paying a ridiculous amount of money at the gift shop LOL

My first cruise...taking my 6 year old son (will be 7 on cruise). I am not sure who is more excited...me or him! I definitely want to be a part of FE!

My son is 7 too! It's so exciting and your son will love coming back to the room to see if he has any FE gifts!

Hey ....it's our first Disney cruise...hubs,daughter (3),son (9)....was reading about the fish extender and that sounds so fun...definitely interested

Hi all! Only 119 more days! My wife and I will be bringing our 2 girls (13 and 11) on our 3rd Cruise. First time during spring break and first time on the Wonder.

I’m hoping there’s no disappointment with being on a smaller/older ship, but no doubt it will be fun!

I’m excited to see that A Wrinkle in Time premeries two days before our cruise. That will be a good movie to see on the ship!

I am so excited for this cruise. We are also doing the Fish Extender. We did it last time and got all kids of great stuff!!

Hi everyone! Cruise paid in full and we’re ready to sail! Except we’d like to participate in FE. There are 4 adults. 3Disney ladies and one Disney Husband. Has anyone the ability to organize or has started the list? We’d like be to join!

I am with my DH and DS who is also 7. Along with my mom and grandmother in an adjoining room.
This is our second cruise. The first one we did 3 years ago on the Disney Magic.
I absolutely LOVE Castaway Cay! So much fun!
Hi, this is my 1st Disney cruise. Here with my husband, son, his wife, and 2 granddaughter (6 & 8). I'd like to do fish extenders, but can't figure out how. Can anyone advise? Thanks!

There is a Facebook page named Disney Wonder March 11, 2018. That is where you can sign up for the fish extenders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter