March 2016 Scrapbook Challenge - Let's Get Hoppin'

Please add 6 more for me. Having 3 different spring breaks with my kids is taking away a lot of time from scrapping but the time with the kids is so much more fun! ;)

1 page done this weekend. Hoping to get some work done throughout the week, I'm really behind this month!

I had a very productive scrap weekend. I completed 27 pages. After I got home from my 2 day crop, I was able to get all my stuff put away and my desk and tools and paper organized and back in order.

Updated to here.

please add 10 more pages! finished up my baby pages for a friend!

Please add another 5 for me. Made my goal with one page extra! Hope to scrap a few more by the end of the Thursday :)

Becky

please add 20 more...finished a memorial album for a friend.

4 more pages for me and that's it for March!

Becky

Last edited:
Just realized it's the last day of March - I completed 14 the last couple weeks!

I completed 20 pages this week. I will update tomorrow with everyone's new numbers. I can't do it on my tablet. Everyone did great.

Updated the rest of this thread!! Everyone did a wonderful job!!!

I however failed miserably!! However, 3 spring breaks for 3 kids doesn't give me a lot of scrapping time but does give me a lot of time to make some memories with each kidlet!!

I hope I can get more done next months while awaiting college graduation for our eldest!!

Looks like Lisa is our winner!! Can't wait to get started in April!

Jeniferdwn thank you so much for hosting!!!

Thanks PrincessNancy. I couldn't get on my computer until today. Tablets don't like me at all! LOL
I updated my numbers, everybody did great this month! Congrats to Mommy2mrb!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter