March 2018

Plum85

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!

Has anyone been to WDW in March? Due to my partners work schedule, we'll be going together in March. I usually go in May or September, and I wondered if anyone had been at that time and how they found it? Also when i look at booking packages for Virgin or Thomas Cook, their 2018 dates don't start until May?

Any advice would be appreciated!

Don't know about the airlines you mentioned, sorry.
We are going for the first time end of February and first of March. The only thing to be wary of in March is Spring break. I hear it is horribly crowded and not a good time to go. It can start early or mid March, I believe. Someone else who has been there will have to chime in with their comments.
We went in Feb 2017 and loved that time of year. It was warm (70) and not crowded. There are usually BGT's there in Feb and Jan but we only saw a few and they were no trouble at all. There were cheerleading groups everywhere. You just have to do your homework.
I don't think I helped much, but would try to go early March if you can.

I've been in March although at the end and it was great. It wasn't anymore packed than when we go in the summer and far less packed than Christmas. The weather was great too - really warm. I can't help with the packages as we always book DIY.

It all depends on whether Easter is early or late as that then has an effect on which weeks are most popular for Spring Breaks (it varies from US state to state). Unfortunately with an early Easter in 2018, it means many of the most popular weeks for Spring Breaks are from mid to end March, making the parks likely to be very busy. Take a look at https://**************.net/2017/07/10/disney-world-spring-break-crowds-in-2018/ which gives a breakdown of which dates are most likely to be effected.

Virgin are booking all the way through to 2019, Thomas Cook don't fly till May IIRC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter